Friday, January 21, 2011

It's Alive!

How many years ago did I save these yogurt cups? Don't even
want to think about it. But I did find a use for them! A rare
pack rat triumph.
It's quite a gray day in Orlando. Been raining like  California or something.

Here are some blurry pictures. I like playing around with an art lens called a Lens Baby and I think I need a smaller aperture. It is also quite dark outside because of the cloud cover.

Broccoli sprouts fast!  So does Calendula (Marigold). Also have tomatoes, leeks and peppers poking their little leaves out of the soil. I enjoy just looking at these little sprouts and taking care of them. Think I need to snip the extras in the seed cups next. Newspaper cups work great!

Gives me a warm green feeling.

1 comment:

  1. You have quite the green thumb! Looking forward to eating these little sprouts when they get big! Wow, that sounds kinda carnivorous!

    ReplyDelete